Wednesday, September 19, 2007

adams14schools.org

So I discovered something interesting during the ACHS homepage professional development by Dave Tarwater. The adams14schools.org site is not across the board for all google applications. For instance my I can access my email once I'm in the www.adams14schools.org site, however if I go to the google search page and click the sign in icon near the top left and try loggin in using my email john.protsman@adams14schools.org and use the same password from the adams14schools page it tells me that my username and password do not match. However, I created a blogger account awhile back an if I use that password it signs me in. I find it strange. I'll talk to Dave, the Tech Man, Tarwater. Regina put up a comment that he needs a cape, I say we gotta get him the full costume!

No comments: