Monday, September 10, 2007
So I've been experiencing technical difficulties lately. First in TAAT my students were mixed up compared to my class roster. Second, I've been (Thursday and Friday) able to connect to the wireless router in SW200 from the Math Laptop cart. Today I tried to move the laptop cart and the router into my room and found that none of the laptops, mine nor the laptops from the cart to connect to with anything greater than the comment of "limited or no connectivity." I'm still working on a couple of troubling issues regarding student participation and the clickers. For some reason I've got a hand full that plain hate the device and what it stands for, so they simply refuse to participate, and most of them are my better performing students. Very troubling issue for me right now.